• To sanitize pool and maintain water balance
1. The following chemicals are tested and adjusted at no extra cost.
• Chlorine, pH, and Total Alkalinity (Weekly)
• Cyanuric Acid (Spring, mid-summer & as needed)
• Calcium Hardness (Spring, early winter & as needed)
2. Pool water chemicals are applied with the weekly services to achieve:
• Pool water clarity
• Sanitation and control of bacteria in pool water
• Treatment of all types of algae (see Note A)
• Maintenance of the proper pool water balance such that the pool is neither corrosive, nor scaling
3. Filter maintenance service
• Clean and empty all skimmer baskets weekly
• Clean filter pump basket weekly
• Empty automatic pool cleaner bags weekly
• Empty pool cleaner wall screen as needed
• Clean cartridge filters $45 additional cost
• Backwash D.E. filters every 6 to 8 months, or more often if needed. Note: If filter needs to be disassembled and cleaned, the cost is $65.
Note A: Chemicals alone will not completely prevent algae growth. The filter must run daily, generally 8 hours during warmer months and 4 hours during winter. Regular cleaning and brushing of the pool, keeping the surrounding vegetation and/or dirt out of the pool, along with regular filter cleanings, phosphate treatments and daily filtration is essential in the prevention of algae. Phosphate and Stain Control treatments cost extra. Salt pools will be charged once a year for salt at end of rainy season.
*Weekly service is provided 48 weeks per year. Thanksgiving and Christmas week’s service will not be provided in observance of the holiday season, as well as all other major holidays.
*** Waterborne contaminants can make you ill…don’t trust the health of your family to an amateur! ***